Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Our First Blog!!

This is our very first blog post in Grade 1.

We use Agenda books in Grade 1. - L.

We are having a good time in Grade 1. - A.

I really, really, really like Gym!! - C.

I like warm-ups at Gym. - S.

We have recess outside. - I.

I like playing games at Gym. - E.

We have fun at recess. - E.

We love school! - L.

In our gym, we have new lights and a new floor. It looks great! - I.

We like making friends. - K.

We like to make cars. - S.

We like making new friends outside. - H.

We like reading books. - E.

We like doing Science and playing with each other. - F.

I think this year is going to be very exciting! - Miss Hrynyk

I am very happy to be working in this classroom. - Mrs. Diachun

We practiced Read to Self for 7 minutes this morning!! - Miss Matsumoto

1 comment:

  1. 7 Minutes of Read to Self? That is really great! Keep up the good work Ms. Matsumoto's class!

    Ms. Nairn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!!