Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Expert Projects

We have started working on our Expert Projects for IBL with Ms. McAuley.  We are looking up facts in books and looking up pictures from the Internet.  Each student has picked a topic that they would like to become an expert in.  There are a lot of different things that we want to know about.  I am very excited to see everyone's projects. - Miss Matsumoto

We did something good.  I looked at the car books and I saw the engine.  And there was old cars in the book. - Skylar

We went to the Library and the Computer Lab for IBL and my expert project was skating and the figure eight. - Enya

My Expert Project is how the bowling lanes work. - Kale

My Expert Project was roses.  I am supposed to make an "R", then I make a circle on top, then I'm supposed to make an oval. - Frdos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!!