Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The First Day of School

Well, the first day of school is tomorrow and summer is sadly over.  I am both excited and nervous to begin our school year.  I am very lucky to have many of my students from last year in my classroom again for Grade 2 and also to have 5 new students beginning Grade 1.  I was very busy this summer and it seemed to pass by very quickly.  Here are some photos from my summer!  Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!
-Miss Matsumoto  

Folk Festival 2013

GIANT Scrabble at Folk Festival!

Painting chairs for school my favourite colour :) 

Mary Poppins at Rainbow Stage
Setting up our classroom for this year in August

Taking classes at the University of Manitoba (I am a student too!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!!