Monday, December 2, 2013

Our FLAT Characters...

Our class LOVES the Flat Stanley books!!  We love them so much that we decided to make flat versions of ourselves and write stories about how they became flat.  My character is called Miss Flatsumoto!  We will also take pictures of our flat characters and send them with our stories to our University pen pals.  We are currently working on our stories and hopefully can post some on our blog.

Stay tuned for more!
-Miss Matsumoto

I'm not done my flat character yet, but I will be soon. - Sierra

I'm not done my flat character.  I need to work on it and then I need to colour it before I cut it out. - Skylar

We are starting our flat character stories. A couple people aren't done their flat characters, but I am.  Now we are writing our stories about our characters and how we got flat. - Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!!