Monday, January 6, 2014

The last weeks of 2013 in Room 163

On Wednesday, December 18th, we are making cookies.  It is going to be so much fun.  We are making gingerbreads.  I hope they are going to taste sweet. It's Christmas next week!!  I am so excited!!!  And I wonder what I'll have as a present?  We are making bags and having treats inside them. - Lara



I can't wait until Christmas because I like Christmas.  On Friday it's the last day of class.  I'm so sad.  And it's pajama day on Friday and hot dog day and bake sale! - Prince


On Friday, Miss Matsumoto is going to make pancakes for the whole class!  And we have early dismissal.  On Friday we are going to wear pajamas because it is pajama day.  - Ella


We have music and will go to music after blog. - M.


The past few weeks we have been doing animal research.  These are the animals we have been researching: reptiles, mammals, birds, spiders and insects and amphibians.  We're still working on our insects and spiders.  Some people are done and some people are still working on them now.   - Stella





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!!