Friday, November 30, 2012

The Monster Project: Student-Led Conferences Comments


This is a picture of the completed monster that our class worked on for the Monster Project.  Our class decided that our monster's name was Scaredy Cat.  Each student was part of a group that worked on the different parts of the monster.  Please have your child tell you something about one of the parts that they worked on. - Miss Matsumoto


I worked on the feet. They are green. There was two of them. I had fun working in a group of three with Lara A. and Mia.
-Carter

I made the eyes and legs.
-Lara

I worked on the toes -they are pink. 
Isabella

I worked on the arms, we had to put a unicorn tattoo on the arms. We used a big ruler to know how long the arms are. 
- Lexie

The monster was fun building.  I was working on the eyes and now I am working on the legs.  The monster project made me excited!
-Isaiah 

I made the neck first, and then I colored lines white and red, and then I painted them the same color.  I did the head and ummm I painted it red with yellow stitches all over it.  It was fun!
-Hannah

My monster part was the body and mouth. And the body was painted green and it had bugs all over it and that's it.
- Stella

I worked on the toes for the Monster project, the things that I used were Fabric, glue, yarn and pencil crayons. It was VERY fun!
-Tanaye

I did the neck and head. We added scars in our group.  It looked good!
-Enya

I worked on the lips and the body.  We made it with scissors and tape.
- Kale

I worked on the arms
-Skylar

Building the monster was fun! We used egg cartons for the bones for the arms, and we painted the bones tie-die!
- Ella

I worked on the feet and it's the color green!
- Lara A.

I worked on the eyes. One on the chin and on the forehead. The leg was bloody armor made out of fabric. it was fun.
-Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!!