Thursday, November 1, 2012

October 31st




 
 
 
Yesterday, we carved pumpkins.  It was fun. - Carter
 
When it was Halloween we carved pumpkins. - Isabella
 
I liked Halloween.  We carved pumpkins and I really liked my costume.  I danced with Spongebob on that day. - Lara
 
I never had Halloween, but I still had fun at my house.  It was great! - F.
 
I like Halloween.  I like carving pumpkins.  I like  having Halloween gym.  It's so fun. - Skylar
 
On Halloween in our class, we carved pumpkins.  After we carved them we counted the seeds.  I had fun. - Tanaye
 
Because I just like Halloween. - M.
 
In the morning yesterday, our class carved four pumpkins in our table groups.  Each table group had one pumpkin to carve.  They decided as a group what their pumpkin would look like.  When we finished carving the pumpkins, each table group counted the seeds.  We used special paper to help us count the seeds by 10.  The pumpkin with the most seeds had 544 seeds!!  In the afternoon it was our school's costume parade.  We walked through every classroom and were able to see everyone's costume.  After that, we had had a classroom party with lots of treats.  It was a great day!!
-Miss Matsumoto


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!!