Tuesday, February 19, 2013

This month is I love to read month! I love to read.  It is fun. -Stella

Yesterday was our Valentine's Day party! There was lots of food. -Ella

The party was awesome. There was lots of yummy candy in our folders. We made folders and then people put candy in our folders. At home I ate lots and lots of candy. -Lara U.

In February it is Valentines Day. -M

We just learned what lace is. It is not a shoe lace. -Lexie

Yesterday was our class party, we made Valentine holders and lots of Valentines and candy.-Tanaye

Last week was Spirit week. It was awesome.-Carter

We all like Valentines day! We had fun. Happy Valentines day!-Ethan

We ate and had a very good party and I was passing out cards.  I was giving them to everyone in our class. Gym was fun. -Skylar

Don't have a Valentines party before Gym because you will eat too much sugar and get hyper.-Enya

So far we have had two guest readers for I love to read month. Pictures to come! -Miss Matsumoto

The teachers are dancing at I love to read month. I can't wait it will be awesome. The middle years teachers are dancing. -F.

We love school. It is fantastic!-Aiden

I love to read books to my class!!! Especially Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!-Miss Hrynyk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!!