Friday, May 10, 2013

Playground Clean-up and Mother's Day

We just come to school.  We have lots of things on our schedule and jobs to do.  We can't go outside because it is raining outside.  We have to just stay inside and have indoor recess.  - M.

On Sunday it is Mother's Day.  It's going to be so much fun.  I'm going to go to church and I think I will make a mother's day gift. - Lara

After the rain, it turns to summer. - Skylar

I am going to the States tomorrow.  I will not come to school on Monday because I am going to the States. - Carter

We are excited for Mother's Day.  - Isabella

I was helping clean up garbage and I found a big glove while I was cleaning up. - Enya

I was cleaning up too.  I found a little candy bag and it still had candy in it!!  I DID NOT eat it!! - Lexie

I am SO excited for Mother's Day.  I got my mum lots and lots of presents and we are probably going to go out somewhere for dinner.  It is going to be so much fun!! - Ella

Kale found a bag in the mud and took it out of the mud and he put in the garbage bag.  And Tanaye thought it was dog poo!! - Aiden

Today we read an Eric Carle book about pancakes.  We were discussing about the different ways we like to eat pancakes.  Mostly everyone in our classroom LOVES pancakes!!  We wrote about the way we like to eat our pancakes in our journals.  Earlier this week, we decided to help the environment by cleaning up our playground.  Many students in Room 163 used gloves and garbage bags to help tidy up ALL the garbage outside.  We actually found quite a bit of garbage during one recess!  - Miss Matsumoto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!!