Monday, April 7, 2014

The first day of Spring?

From March, just before Spring Break.

We have not posted anything on our class blog in far too long!  We have been very busy working on our personal blogs which are housed on KidBlog.  We have not posted anything here for OVER a MONTH!  We have a lot to share.  We had two very popular authors of the month.  These authors are VERY funny.  Hopefully someone will share who the authors were.  We are busy preparing for our Student-Led Conferences next week.  Pretty soon, it will be Spring Break...although...it does NOT look or feel like spring - especially TODAY!!!
- Miss Matsumoto

It is almost my birthday!  Next week on the 25th will be my birthday.  It is ALMOST Spring Break.  I can sleep in, but I like waking up early so I have more time to play for the day.  That's all.  - Lara

When we finish our quality comments, you press submit comments.  We will finish our KidBlog quality comments.  Our Kidblog has to be saved or if you are finished your KidBlog, you just press "Publish".  We finished our Winnipeg blog and we finished our Math story problems.  We just learned how to skip with the skipping rope. We did a chin-mill and we do the helicopter.  - M.

In a few weeks it's Spring Break.  I am very excited because I am going to Brandon.  - Stella

On Spring Break I will ride my bike.  I hope it's Spring and I hope it's not snowing on Spring Break.  - Skylar

We haven't done our class blog in a long time.  I hope there's no more snow before Spring Break.  I am really excited for Spring Break, but I have to go to daycare.  But sometimes daycare takes us on field trips and they are really fun.  A lot of times in the computer lab, we have been working on our KidBlog and our Storybirds.  We have been commenting on people's KidBlogs and replying to what other people have said on our comments.  Hopefully soon we can go outside with Spring jackets and there's no more snow, and we don't have to wear mittens, ski pants, scarves or boots, toques or jackets. - Evva

It's FINALLY SPRING.  It doesn't really feel like spring.  I can't wait until Spring Break so I don't always have to sleep early.  - Prince


It's the 2nd day of Spring, but none of us think it feels like that AT ALL!  There's still snow EVERYWHERE and today it WAS SNOWING!  Miss Matsumoto wanted one of us to say who our authors of the month were - it was Mo Willems and Melanie Watt.  All of us LOVE those books.  Because Mo Willems writes the Knuffle Bunny books and Elephant and Piggie books.  And Melanie Watt writes the Scaredy Squirrel and Chester books.  I am excited for Spring Break too because then I get to SLEEP in.  But sometimes I don't like to sleep in... I like to get up early and bug my parents who like to sleep in.  And when I get up I do cartwheels and sommersaults and then my sister gets up and tells me to BE QUIET!  - Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!!