Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wellness Day, Pizza Lunch and More!

Yesterday it was Wellness Day.  And I am going to Brandon because it's Thursday and I am going to visit Thomas.  And then it's no school tomorrow.  We play freeze tag in Gym.  We have pizza for lunch.  They have pizza lunch and the bake sale.  My dad and my brothers are going to Brandon after school.  We go to bowling and I got a score and a split.  - M.

It was Wellness Day yesterday.  I went to Face Painting and Fudge making.  Also yesterday they told they people who were making fudge they would get their fudge tomorrow, but then we got it today because today is tomorrow from yesterday.  It's no school tomorrow, YAY!  We are working on a blog journal entry which we need our journals on KidBlog.  Me and Lexie are working on the Valentine's Fairy.  It's about a bad fairy who curses Valentine's.  Uh oh!  We are also working on Starry Night pictures.  I am on my answer thing-a-ma-jig.  - Lara

Today some of us had pizza because today was Pizza Lunch.  Yesterday was Wellness Day.  I picked Bowling, Fudge making and face painting.  I got to go Bowling.   It was GLOW BOWLING!  - Ella

Yesterday we went bowling.  We went to a very far place and we went bowling there.  It was glow bowling.  We dyed eggs yesterday too.  So we had a lot of fun things when we did lots of things in the morning and then in the afternoon.  Many people went to the bowling.  We went to a bus and we  went to a seat.  Three people were allowed to sit in one chair.  There was just 1 student behind our seat and 2 teachers in the other seat.  If we were noisy and getting up and making poor choices, we have to sit with the lovely teachers.  We watched Despicable Me, Jimmy Neutron and Ice Age.  After we had a snack.  We had cheesies, popcorn and Sun Chips. - Lara

Yesterday was Wellness Day and it was REALLY FUN!  Tonight is Family Fun Night and I think that lots of people are going.  For Wellness Day a lot of people went bowling and we had to take a bus to the bowling alley.  Bowling was glow in the dark bowling.  Some people's clothing lit up.  It was really cool!  Bowling is really fun.  In the computer lab, we are doing journal entries on our KidBlogs.  I am only half-way done on mine.  School is really fun, don't you think? - Evva

Me and Lara are making adventure books.  We are making a very special book and I am going to give you a sneak peak.  It's something to do with snow...  Let's carry on.  These are all the books we have made so far: Adventures, The Lost Puppy, Fairy Dust, The Best Christmas Ever and we're working on The Valentine's Fairy.  The other two books that are before the Valentine's Fairy are called: Lara Lost Her Shoe and Stuck in a Comic.  Stuck in a Comic is where the whole book is a comic - I'm hoping we get there soon.  And there is one more book surprise, but we haven't made it yet.  But we are still going to do the series.  - Lexie

Yesterday I went bowling for Wellness Day.  It was so much fun!  In school, after bowling we got to watch a movie and have a snack.  The snack were really yummy.   - Isabella

Yesterday was Wellness Day in our school.  All the students and the teachers were able to participate in different activities for Wellness Day.  I helped other teachers take 60 students from Grade 1 and 2 BOWLING!  I even got to bowl, which was very fun.  I think that everyone had a great day.  We have been working on adding more to our personal KidBlogs.  We are working on adding pictures to our blogs.  It is taking a bit of time, but I know that it will be GREAT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!!