Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Gym!!



 
Here are some photos of our class during Halloween gym today.  Each class has the chance to experience it in the days leading up to Halloween.  Today we had our chance near the end of the day.
-Miss Matsumoto

Continued from yesterday...

Tomorrow we are carving pumpkins and we are having a costume parade. - Carter

When it is Halloween, some of our moms and dads can volunteer.  Halloween is going to be so much fun. - Stella

In Halloween gym, we have fun.  It was scary. - Skylar

I am excited for trick or treating. - M.

We are excited for Halloween so I can go trick-or-treating. - Lara

We were scared in Halloween gym.  The maze and the changerooms were scary because I can get scared easily sometimes. - Aiden

I like Halloween gym.  I like swinging on the ropes.  - Lara

I am excited for Halloween.  Hallowen is so much fun. - Isabella

At Halloween gym, we had to put our hands in some food and they felt like body parts.  I had fun. - Tanaye

We had fun. - Ethan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!!