Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Counting Collections



We had gym. - M.

We counted some things under the numbers. - Skylar

We picked the kind of thing that we wanted to put under the numbers, popsicle sticks, bottle caps, frogs and some fish. - Tanaye

It was very fun.  Me and Enya did it together.  It was hard work, but it was fun. - Lexie

We like doing Math.  We counted numbers and we put what was in baskets that we counted and put under the numbers. - Aiden

My partner was Skylar.  It was fun.  - Lara

My partner was Stella.  - Carter

We each got to have a partner in Math.  - Stella

Yesterday during Math, our class was counting collections. - Miss Matsumoto



1 comment:

  1. That is so cool what you're doing in math! Looks like a lot of fun.

    My name is Caroline and I'm from Birmingham, Alabama and I'm a 7th grader. Here is a link to my blog. I love comments!

    http://kidblog.org/MrsPrestonsClass4/author/carolines42427/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!!