Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Monsters and what we did today....


We had our Free Gym Showdown today. It was so much fun.  We won the Free Gym Showdown because we had the most points for September. - Stella

We worked on some parts of the monster.  It was fun.  I made eyes! - Lara

I really, really, really like school and I like coming to school.  - Carter




This afternoon (Thursday, October 11) we started our Monster Project.  It is a really big project for our class.  I know that we will have to work very hard to complete our monster.  The monster has close to 40 different parts.  Right now we are working in groups and are working on some of the main parts.   - Miss Matsumoto

We had fun and we like making the monster.  I am working on the toes.  - Isabella

I like making the monster.  My group is working on the arms.  - Ella

3 comments:

  1. That would be a fun project, although I have a few questions that I would like you to answer. What are you making this monster out of. How long do you think this will take. What are the diffrent parts? Please reply back.
    Chad T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey making monsters sounds like a lot of fun to do.My name is camren w. and im from Hoover,Alabama and im in 7th grade.I have a qestion for ya'll how tall were your monsters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chad,
    We are making this monster out of: toilet paper rolls, egg cartons, paper, cardboard, fabric, boxes, cereal boxes and lots of other stuff too.

    We need to finish our Monster by Wednesday or Halloween.

    Some of the parts we are making the eyes, feet, neck, toes, legs, body and the head.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!!