Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday

This is the last day that we can bring plastic bags and it's almost Halloween! - Carter

It's going to be lots of fun at Halloween day at school. - Stella

We really, really want to win the plastic bags.  We will win a Sundae Party! We are excited. - Hannah

At school on Halloween we are going to carve pumpkins.  It will be lots of fun. - Ella

When it is Halloween at school, we will go to our classroom and then we will have a parade.  - Tanaye

I wish there was no school today. - M.

I'm going to be an owl for Halloween. - Enya

I am excited for the Halloween parade and we're going to make the Monster Project. - Frdos

I am excited for our Halloween party.  - Miss Hrynyk

Our class is really excited for Halloween!  We have lots of great things planned for that day at school.  I am busy making my own Halloween costume.  It will be a big surprise on Halloween!  - Miss Matsumoto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!!